CEO & Founder of F&C Consulting Group with operations in the US and Latin America. He provides advice on Forensics, Compliance, Risk Management and Controls, and Management Systems for private and public organizations committed to creating a culture of integrity and identifying the root cause of complaints likely to cause a loss or impact (crisis) on reputation, operations, finance, stakeholders and work environment.
Some recent milestones:
• [2016 - Present] Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico - academic coordinator and co-founder of the International Ethics & Compliance Certification (CPC-A, LEC).
• [2016 - Present] Co-founder and Vice President of AMPEC (Mexican Association of Ethics & Compliance Professionals).
• [2016 - Present] Professor at LEORON (a training institute in the Middle East) in the subject of Risk and Forensics
• [2020 - Present] Editor-in-chief of Compliance Urbano.
• [2014 – 2016] Global Convenor of the Communication Task Group in the development of ISO 37001, Anti-Bribery Management System
• [2012 – 2013] FIA, Brazil - Co-founder and academic coordinator of the Compliance and Fraud Risk Management Master’s Program.
• Opinion leader and international speaker.